Christmas Wishes from NZ

With nearly 1 hour to go till another Christmas dawns in New Zealand I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
My very first gift of the year was from a dear man who is like a second father to me. He brought me a wee framed Sinclair family shield that he brought in England for me, I was so touched.
Just remember everyone that its the little things we do and the kindness and love that we show that makes a difference to lives of others around us.
Seasons Greetings and Blessings to you all,
Love Jen