Re: Any Inuit in Scotland, Wales or Ireland?

Hi Sinclair,

Sunday, December 22, 2002, 3:58:45 PM, you wrote:

> Dear Mr Weller

> I am as usual confused. Your comments were interesting do you know why
> University of Aberdeen, Scotland hosted the  Inuit Communities, the Northern
> Environment and Global Processes 23-26 August 2000.

> I know of no Inuit Scots or Sinclair connection just curious.

>From the publicity:

 "The central organising theme of the conference will be the increasingly complex
 and problematic relationship between people, resources, the environment and global
 processes in the North."

 And Aberdeen is in the North -- not quite as far North as Iceland,
 but not far off.

 Doug

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org