No Subject

I also missed the beginning of the story about John's leaving. Just recently I was marveling at your organization of all the information that comes through this list, John. I just skim the personal skirmishes that occur on the list, finding any disagreement on fact or dogma to be so far less important than our family ties, our interest in our history, and this connection that ties us together from all around the world. Thank you for all that you do for all of us.

Connie Sinclair in Sebastopol, California (with power and schools in session, I might add)