Dead Horse

Ok, this is the dead horse, stop beating me. I have been tuning in here for
several years now. It seems to me that our cousin in France is in the middle
of each and every verbal bait and confrontation. I myself admitt to having a
few hot buttons too, like Reagan bashing, or someone burning the American
flag. If we want to share what some of you call "lies" and "myths" bite your
tounge, at least once. I know I've been biting mine lately. And now we have
Ellen, who thinks the discussion list belongs to Philippe? It used to belong
to JSQ and the family. I have for the most part enjoyed the list and have met
several of you both in person and electronically. Many of the old timers on
the list now remain silent because of such discussion. Some of you are
posting the names and snail mail addresses of people you disagree with on
this site. That's just TACKY. We are poorer because of it. Can't we please
play nice? Gee I hope I haven't mispelled something that will be the start of
another fiasco.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis