Article in SCOTTISH LIFE Magazine Ivan of Trafalgar

       Greetings:

       Magazine arrives in mail yesterday.

       In Scottish Life magazine, Winter 2002 issue, there is an article
entitled "The Queen Mother's Castle of Mey" by Richenda Miers.  It refers to
the Earls of Caithness.  There is a good photograph of our cousin, Lord John
Thurso, one of the Castle of Mey trustees.

       This last weekend was a Scottish one for many in Central Indiana.  On
Sat. was the Founder's Dinner and on Sun. the Kirk'n of the Tartans of the
Scottish Society of Indianapolis.  On Mon. evening was the monthly meeting of
The Scottish Society of Greater Bloomington.  The topic of the program was,
"Celtic Spirituality".  All were great events and well attended.

       Our weather has turned cold and damp.  Quite airy.  You are glad to
take time for a coat.  There was snow in the air this a.m.  The sky is gray.
Most of the leaves are down.  Many of the Bradford Pear Trees are still
beautiful.

       We in the USA are getting ready to mark our National Day of
Thanksgiving with family gatherings.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.

       Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar