Re: babelfish

Stan,

>A wonderful addition! Thank you so much for adding this feature.

Thanks.

A different reader from France points out that the French version
of the announcement (which I translated from English with babelfish;
my French is too rusty), should have begun

 instead of
  E'tincele'
 read
  Jeté des étincelles

And in the middle should have read:

 instead of
  aux pages d'enchai^nement de Sinclair
 read
  Les pages de web Sinclair

Meanwhile, for amusement I asked babelfish to translate its own French
back into English:

 E'tincele' by a request for France, I have additions a device of translation
 in the pages of sequence of Sinclair. In bottom of each page you will find
 a logo of babelfish, with a table of the national flags. Choose a flag,
 and the babelfish will translate this page into this language.

Babelfish was confused by its own first word. :-)

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>