Re: Kozy

Kozy,

>I am changing into this new address (ktennant1964@yahoo.com) from my old addre
>ss (ktenn36117@aol.com). Please sign me up with this new address.  The reason
>for this c hange is because I am moving into another place for the time being
>and I will be closing my AOL account until January or so.   This address is te
>mporary and I will have access to this new one.  I would appreciate that you w
>ould make this ch ange.  Thanks.    Kozy

Thanks for using the web forms.  If anyone has forgotten how to find them,
they're noted at the bottom of every message that goes to the list:

--->[ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html

Using the forms lets Gary handle it if I'm not around, and generally makes
everything faster and easier.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>