Re: Stone Mt. Games Photos

Mel, thanks for the pictures and your kindness, Judy and I had a great time
meeting all of you. It is great to finally put a face with those E-mail
names. Rory and I shared a dram of Highland Park, we have been trying to meet
since scolding each other on-line a few years ago. I finally met the other
Donald Lee Sinclair. Stan is even taller than he looks in pictures. Mary
Selver is as short as she looks in pictures (she is about my mother's
height). Ward Ginn and I talked for a bit, and I met the Tennessee wing of
the family. It was the first time I wore my new kilt and I was able to pose
with the Chief for a picture and talk to him for a bit. A great time in a
beautiful setting. That Saturday was my 17th. anniversary to my marriage with
my lovely wife Judy. I thought about Laurel on the way home, she must have
been there too.

Donald Lee the Younger, Indianapolis