Weather related

What I think of two hurricanes on the Gulf Coast - at least you could
have sent a little more than a few drops up to drought ridden Virginia
and much of the market crop areas of VA, MD and DE.  Whatever leftovers
have managed to go to the west of us, as usual and we are still in a
drought.   Ireland is not the only cool summer place this year,
Scotland, at least where I was (Edinburgh) was equally cool.  One friend
complained they didn't even get their one day of summer this year. LOL,
Sally