Carolyne of the lands of Warhopehead with the pertinents lying in the
barony of Cavers and sheriffdom of Roxburgh. (much more than that) dated
and sealed at Linlithgow, 1st March 1404, and 15th year of king's reign.

#177.  ..."resigning the lands of castlerankin comprehending Easter
Seymour, Wester Seymour and Blacksmiddies, the lands of Ballenknock,
easter and wester lands of Thomastoun, easter and wester lands of Doups,
Breakeleys, Cowdounhill and Glenhead in the hands of ______Sinclair of
Roslyn.
#627 A discharge by William, Earl of Orkney, Lord Sinclair( he grants
that he has been fully paid for the lands turned over to Lord Robert
Fleming)
#642 A precept of clare constat by George Sinclair, baron of
Harbetshire, son and apparent heir of Sir Oliver Sinclair of Roslyn,
knight, with consent of Sir Oliver, his father and tutor for infesting
(looks like 2 'f's -insesting?) same lands as item 213. This is sealed
and dated at Roslyn last of March 1492. (nota: The said Lord Flemings
retour before the sheriff of Stirling to which this precept relates is
missing)
For any that have a subscription of Ancestry can open these pages and
read the transcriptions.  I have gotten half way thru this.  Iain/Nevin
- are you aware of these documents?  Sally