Re: Oldest and youngest living Sinclairs

Hello from  Australia.
  We have my uncle still with us and  he and his wife have been married
over 50 years, as were his  brothers and their respective wives. He has
just had his birthday and I believe it was his 86th. I know he was 18 years
younger than my Dad who died at the age of 91.

>Sorry Neil but my mother (maiden name Sinclair) is 88 and has an older
>sister also living...  Penny
> > Sincerely, Susan M. Grady

You certainly have the right genes also Susan.
Regards

Sinead.