Re: family name

At 03:22 PM 29/01/02 EST, Donald, the genealogy junkie
of Indianapolis wrote:

>We are a lucky clan who can go to Girnigoe, Rosslyn Chapel, and in >my
case Hempriggs House, to walk the grounds where our >forebearers walked. To
see the emerald green land for the first time >and think of your bloodline
who saw it for the last time.

Donald,  could you tell us more about your connection with Hempriggs
House?  (Refer: my last post to the list regarding Ronald Hemprig in
Holland)  I also notice that you mention the "emerald green land" -
are you an Irish Sinclair descendant? (Ref: current list discussion)

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia