Re: Holy wars.

David,

We agree!!! In fact we may share some of the same "oxymoron scientist"
acquaintances!!!    ;-)

I confess to having a fair amount of antipathy toward popular culture and
its blind, slogan-chanting intolerance. It is the same ugly phenomenon that
drove the masses to enjoy Templar persecution, witch trials, and more
recently sneering at returning Vietnam war vets.

Personally I don't agree with fundamentalists of any stripe, but we ought to
leave them alone until and unless they step on other's rights...

Peace,

Joe