Error & book name

For two Jeans in other places.  Sorry, didn't mean to confuse one with
the other. My apology.

Wanda: The History of the Sinclair Family in Europe and America by
Leonard Allison Morrison, first printed in 1896 now printed on demand by
Higginson Books.  The only time my Sinclairs appear is a list of
Sinclairs who served in the military.

Relative to our Constitution - when the Supreme Court is allowed to make
decisions without interference by whatever the thinking is among the
rest of the US Government, then maybe they can be fully impartial.  At
the moment, there is too much emotion to make any decision impartially.
Sally