Re: a banner day for the list

>John Quarterman,
>It is also a great time to recognize and appreciate the effort you put into
>the management of this list. Well done indeed and thank you.
>Regards
>David Sinclair

Thanks, and I agree the list is doing well.

However, that is only because people like you and Sinclair and Rory and Ann
and Stanley and Kozy and Glenn and Lena and all the others post content and
use the list to interact about it.

And don't forget Gary M. Sinclair, who handles much list administration.

Gary also has another list, specifically about Sinclair genealogy.
For what the various lists are about, see:
 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/comparelist.html

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>