Re: Sinclair Freeway

In a message dated 8/28/02 2:57:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
labehotiere@wanadoo.fr writes:

> There is, I think, a Saint
> Helena in the Napa valley named after the mother of the emperor Constantine
> I (306-337 A.D.) It is said that she found the true Cross

Sinclair,

I remembered watching about St. Helena on the History channel about a month
ago while I watched the show about the "Search for the Holy Grail" (They
mentioned and has shown Rosslyn Chapel).  Would you please tell us more about
the History of St. Helena??  It sounds more interesting and intriguing to
hear about her.

Kozy Tennant