Re: The Hermit St. Clair St. Clair-sur-Epte, France

>Dear Mr. Quarterman,
>
>       Thank you very much for the information about the website for the
>Hermit of St. Clair-sur-Epte, France.  I will be studying it.  Thank you for
>setting it up.

No problem.  I'll get to your other recent postings soon.

>       I have a friend who would like to join the Clan Sinclair Discussion
>list.  Could you please tell me what my friend has to do in order to join?

Down at the bottom of each message that appears on the list are two lines.

The first line says:
 This is the Sinclair family discussion list,
 sinclair@quarterman.org

This is a general Sinclair family discussion list.
I do recommend that everyone join their local (and perhaps
also other) clan organization, as well.

The second line says:
 To get off or on the list,
 see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html

Most things that people have asked about the list are answered in that
web page, or at least I have attempted to answer them.  New questions
are always welcome.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>