Re: Forbidden Island

I am glad to here this is a Hawaiian community still extant in that lovely
group of islands. Enjoyed our stay nine years ago, at the north end of the
island on which Honolulu is at the southern end, and the people whom we
met. We rode the Circle Island bus  and people were so helpful and friendly
- keen to point out special places - even when English was  not a language
they had.
jean