An article from the Scotsman, in case you missed it. Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar

       Dear Cousins,

       My minister, who is a MacGregor, gave me a print out of an article of
particular Sinclair interest this morning.  It may have already been
mentioned on this list, but, if so, I have forgotten.   Cousin Ivan of
Trafalgar

       http://www.s-a-m-s.org/patriot/features/fall_stone.htm

       It is a part of The Scottish-American Military Society website.

       http://s-a-am-s.org

       Your may find other items of interest on the site.

       Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar