From: Sinclair <labehotiere@wanadoo.fr>
To: sinclair@quarterman.org <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2002 1:58 AM
Subject: Saint Clair's fête

In the evening of 16 July, together with other members of this list I once
attended the fête and fue (fire) of Saint Clair.  It is difficult to explain
the emotions of seeing the bones of Clair and his disciple Saint Cynin
carried thought the ancient streets and venals of the village of Saint
Clair-sur Epte. The village is not in Normandy.  A sign at the edge of the