Re: Balkanise

 You know, we always worry about clients who spend time peeking out the
window to see if the government men are after them.  <G>

You can mention God in the classroom in the context of discussing history.  I
think it's quite correct to indicate it would be impossible to adequately
teach areas of history without doing so: How else to explain the Reformation,
Huguenots, the Pilgrims, the Mormon migration in the Western U.S. ?

Besides, the 9th Cir. decision has been stayed.

Glen Cook