Grandfather Mt. Games & Charleston

The Grandfather Mt. Games will be held Thursday, July 11 (evening),
through Sunday, July 14.  Clan Sinclair will have a tent again this
year.  The tent will be located near the refreshment area, just before
the reviewing stands.  As a point of reference, for those who attended
last year, we were at the opposite end of the reviewing stand/spectator
area, field side.

Next stop will be the Charleston, SC games, September 21, a one-day
gathering in the beautiful, historic, Charleston.  For any Masons (or
those simply interested), I have a detailed Masonic walk (tour with
photos) that you may be interested in.

If you're in the "neighborhood", please stop by!

Aye,
Mel Sinclair
Commissioner, North & South Carolina