Re: Sinclair Timeline

In a message dated 6/7/2002 4:08:46 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jsq@quarterman.org writes:

> http://sinclair.quarterman.org/timeline.html

Tim
I have been al little slow getting to my email and want to comment on the
great idea of documenting what is verified information and information that
is questionable.
Is it possible to date any future changes so that readers know when data has
been changed.  I noticed the last update documented on the timeline (at the
bottom, was last year) and I did not see any notes about updates in the text.

Keep up the great work

John Sinclair
Tucson