Rosslyn Charts

Dear List:

For those who are keen to see the Charts giving the Rosslyn Family's version
of their genealogy you can always check out the site on John's Quaterman's
web page .

You can also check them out on our Clan Sinclair Canada Web page
www.clansinclaircanada.ca   to see them as well but as some of you seemed
interested in downloading them,  they are downloadable from this site --
instructions are included.   By the by -- we think the site is well worth a
visit anyway.   Comments always welcome.

On another matter,  I greatly appreciate the recent flurry of submissions
for correction to various time lines in the US and UK.   The corrections are
offered in a constructive and generous manner and should be received as
such.  Congratulations to all.

Rory in Toronto.