Calder's History of Caithness

Chapter nine of the continuing retype of Calder's History of Caithness is now complete and on the front page of www.caithness.org
The current story tells of our own George Sinclair and the battle of Kingren in Norway. It also explains the connection with the Sinclairs of Stirkoke House. It's intersting to me because of Stirkoke's proximity to Hempriggs House, and Bilbster House, both of which were once inhabited by the Sinclairs of Murkle as well. Does anyone out there have a picture of Stirkoke House? Check out the earlier of Calder's chapters when you can.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis