Bad company ;-)

Tim, and Sinclair,

While I certainly agree with you two regarding the issue of keeping a
clear distinction between what we know, what we may reasonably surmise,
and what we fantasize about, I'm not sure I would like to be included in
the same group as Shaw. In my opinion the defining character of Shaw was
his monumental arrogance, learned from the Uber-Mensch school of
psuedo-intellectualism begun by by Rousseau, and popularized by Freud,
Marx, and a host of twentieth century phony "wanna-be" intellectuals*.
Not good company, and certainly no place for thoughtful scholars like
Sinclair and Wallace-Murphy.   ;-)

Joe Erkes

* Paul Johnson's book, "The Intellectuals",  skewers these folks nicely.