Subject: discussion on other than family history

Concerning discussion on other than family history in the Clan email list...
I've "adopted" the Clan and have special interest in the whole Clan (which
can be discussed off list). This list is the only mechanism I know of that
best provides a profile of "The Clan" collective psychology, beliefs, manner
of self-exploration and communication ... all of which goes beyond just
genealogy matters. As an interested observer I'd vote for a wide agenda and
IF there are specific Clan connections, that the author would make an effort
to state their feelings about them.  Of course, all within the lists' ground
rules.

Respectfully: Bill Buehler