New addition to Clan Sinclair of South Carolina

We have a new addition to Clan Sinclair of South Carolina.  Our son
Michael and his lovely wife  Kim are the proud parents of Michael Liam
Sinclair, born May 28, 2002, at 10:55 pm, in Greenville, SC.  Liam
weighed in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces and is 20.25 inches long, perfect, no
doubt. <g>

I know that it may surprise you but I have some photos on my website,
although he was born only 3 hours ago.  Did I mention a proud granddad?

If interested, you can find the photos at:
http://www.clansinclairsc.org  go to the Photo Gallery and Liam is the
first link.

Yours aye,

Mel of South Carolina