King of Terrors

What a perfect example of the problems of historical research. Niven clearly
states that he rescued the grave markers that were being desecrated and
placed then in Rosslyn.  In the "Sword and the Grail" Andrew Sinclair says
he found the markers and rescued them.  Two living men making the same
claim. How do you find the truth of the matter?  No wonder we have so much
historical disagreement. If we can not find out from two living people how
do we ever discern from those long dead?

Sinclair.