Re: Genealogy

I'm doing my family's history from North Carolina - center of the state
(Sampson County). Family, every second generation or so, married various
members of the King family of the same county. Rufus King (William R. D.
King) was Vice President (1853 under Pierce) of the US in the 19th century
(died on vacation in Puerto Rico). Anyone have any evidence if it was a
Sinclair woman who gave birth to Rufus? John Sinclair.