Re: Genealogy

Dear Harold,

Here I am trying to get a handle on the Charlemagne thingy and  you hit me
with the theory of Spanish maidens and Polish mama's from whom we are all
descended. Hmmm........... that fills in many questions as to why I break
into the "Flamingo" after one glass of wine. But then again, I do love my
potatoes. This genealogy stuff sure is tricky.
Annie