From: "Steve & Connie Sinclair - Cordis" <pilgrim99@prodigy.net>
To: "Sinclair List" <sinclair@matrix.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 8:14 PM
Subject: How the Irish saved...

Hi- Yes, I recently read "How the Irish saved civilization". It was a very
interesting account of how, for awhile after the fall of Rome, much of
Western literature was preserved and appreciated by the Irish. The story of
St Patrick is told, and he turns out to have been a very saintly man indeed,
more than one might suppose from the light tone of his celebration day here