10,000 pipes

My 6 year old son and I attended the New York City gathering of bag
pipes on Saturday. It was an incredible experience. Especially when the
Prince Henri St. Clair folks came walking by in their chain mail with
their 1398 banner. My son, who's only just learning to read, recognized
his name on the banner and was quite proud.

I was certain he'd quickly get tired and want to leave, but instead he
made me stay the full two hours until every pipe band had marched by.

Hope more of you can attend next year on Tartan Day. I wore the Sinclair
tartan proudly.

Steve