[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
RE: Change of tack - TWINS anyone?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Change of tack - TWINS anyone?
- From: "Carter, Judy G (Judy)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:15:44 -0700
- Delivery-Date: Fri Feb 22 12:16:58 2002
- Disposition-Notification-To: "Carter, Judy G (Judy)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-Index: AcG7zHhfODlPFR1HSrSbL60QDaisGwAADUmQ
- Thread-Topic: Change of tack - TWINS anyone?
Twins are from the women's side..Men decide if the children are boys or
From: Steve St. Clair [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:18 AM
Subject: Change of tack - TWINS anyone?
I'm a twin. Fraternal, sister. Born in 1961 in Virginia.
Don't know of any more in my direct line. I always thought the
propensity to have twins was transmitted via the female of the marriage.
[ Excess quotations omitted. ]