Winter Gathering - Toronto

Just a friendly reminder about the Clan Sinclair Annual Winter Gathering being
held:

Sunday, February 24, 2001

University Womens' Club
162 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario
(South-west corner, Bloor & St. George, just south of the Bata Shoe Museum)

12:00 pm to meet & greet
1:00 p.m. for luncheon

Maybe it might be a good idea if some of these out-of town SINCLAIR who are
coming to the Sinclair Gathering in Toronto (on Sunday, February 24/2002)
would like to meet on Saturday at the Ontario Archives (77 Grenville,
Toronto {corner of Bay & College}) to do some research.

If this is a good idea please let me know what time so that I might be able to help you in
your research as I have been using the facility for the pass 24 years.

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario

Get Premium UNLIMITED Internet Access across CANADA for
JUST $9.95/MONTH at http://www.get3web.com/?mkidæt123