From: <DSinc39156@aol.com>
To: <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: Sinclairs in East and Midlothian?

> When I read Sally's comments about Lothian and Roslyn it reminded me of my
trip there. I bought a Fly and Drive to Scotland. Our travel agent assured
us finding a B&B in Edinburgh would be no great feat. I found out otherwise.
After stopping at 4 or 5 B&Bs on our list, we decided to try a few hotels
instead. There was no vacancies there either. Then I remembered reading

[ Excess quotations omitted. ]