Re: Death of The Princess Margaret Rose, Countess of Snowdon

While driving home I heard a report on the radio that a member of the
royal family has passed on, film at eleven as they say. Imagine my
surprise when I arrived home and discovered it was Princess Margaret. I
had feared it was the Queen Mum given recent reports on her health. It
is indeed a sad day for the royals and they have our sympathy in Alberta.

Donald Sinclair
Edmonton