Scotland Clan Gathering in May

As you may or may not know, Clan Sinclair is having a mini-gahtering in
Scotland in May to celebrate the 21st birthday of Lord Berriedale (our Clan
Chief's son).  If anyone is interested in attending this gathering, you can
find information on the Clan Sinclair web site (www.clansinclairusa.org).
Please be aware that a deposit of 50 pounds sterling is required by the end
of February.  The deposit can be sent to me (Clan Sinclair, 89 Sentry Way,
Merrimack, NH 03054 or you can go directly to the Clan Sinclair Scotland
pages and do your deposit over the web.  The Clan Sinclair Scotland website
is www.clansinclair.org

Hope to see many of you there!

Mary Selver,
Secretary/Treasurer