WTC-historical accuracy petition

Dear Friend and relatives:
I wish I had more time to not only read all the postings from the list, but
to participate more.  One of the threads that seems to run throughout
discussions is accuracy in the representation of history.  Many is you may
have heard that a monument is being considered for the WTC that is not
historically accurate.  Below
is a link to a petition requesting that historical accuracy be preserved.

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Depict the Flag Raising at Ground Zero of the WTC Attack as it Actually
Occurred!"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/flgraise/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Aye

John G Sinclair III
Tucson