RE: The Grail & the 12 Tribes and an opinion

Not knowing much about the ten lost tribes of Israel, despite being raised a
ministers son, I went in search of information on the subject. Amazingly
there are several million sites that show up on AltaVista search engine!
Wow! Any ways I did find a site with a fairly good over view of the history
and theories of the lost tribes.
	http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/
<http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/>
It may be a good place to start for those of us who need to catch up with
this particular line of discussion.
	Yours,
		Dana