Re: Witch Hunts, etc.

>Dear Mr. Quarterman,
>
>     Thank you very much for answering my message.  You are correct.  It was
>Aaron Way, Jr. who had the daughter that was supposedly killed by Mr.
>Wilkins, who was alleged to be a witch.  My husband told me this.
>     We appreciate all of the information you have given us about the family
>of Aaron Way.  My husband will share it with his relatives.

You're welcome.

For those of you who are interested in this family, may I recommend
the book
 Quarterman Family of Liberty County, Georgia and Relatives
 http://www.quarterman.org/q/book.html

 997 pages
 3,500 individuals
 1,400 families
 250 written, oral, and other sources
 450 genealogical charts
 9,000 index entries (including women's married and maiden names)
 25 photographs
 347 years of family history in America
 79 years in the making

Almost everything I used in the previous message was taken from that book.

And there are some Sinclairs in the book.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>