Re: Charles Sinclair born abt 1909

the son of the reported marriage of Susan Belvia and harry Ford Sinclair is
supposed to have been born in 1909.  so is Harry married in Kansas in 1904.
He was already married to someone else when this Charles was born.
Could it be that Susan Belvia and harry were never married and had a child (I
hear that happens).
she was from Pike and Hemstead C. Ark  --if you have been there you know that
Harry wouldn't have found it to his liking.  Way back in the hills!!!
Did she find him in Little Rock? or Hot Springs?
Or is this just another fabrication that I have found before in the family.

Marcene