Re: Clan Sinclair Database.

Jack,

First of all what is a GEDCOM and why is it kept so secret? Being new to
the list, I would appreciate your input. And Lena, why is this an issue
with Jack?

I gather Jack that you are located in either B.C. or Alberta, Canada by
your e-mail address. Where might that be?

Now I am not so sure I want to submit anything to this list.

Should I be concerned? There would appear to be some 135 other members
of the list. Any others wish to give me some insight?

Donald Sinclair
Edmonton