Re: Did anyone see the showing of Mr. Dreyfuss Goes to Washington

       Thank you, Susan.  I did try historychannel.com  , but could not find
any ref. to the movie.  I will watch the History Channel. Perhaps they will
give an 800 number to call to order films.   Thanks for your reply and the
comments about the Cock.

       Is not our Chief called "The Cock of the North"?  Or am I thinking of
something else that does not have to do with the Sinclairs?

       All of you help on the list is appreciated.

       Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar