Re: Bin Laden

Watching the enlightenment of 2 fine minds I am so impressed with the
quality and depth of the conversation. My deep respect for you John and
Sinclair. Culture is a tough one to identify as it ties into so much of
social, psychotically, and anthropological dimensions. One then has to look
at culture from a myriad of perspectives. I am drawn back to education and
understanding as the ways to combat cultures which are not enlightened, and
hope that truth, knowledge and ideas are a way to look forward in a positive
way.  Neil Sinclair