Sin according to bin Laden

In one of my arguments on the subject of the American devil - Herr bin
Laden - he made a statement that America was on the side of Israel and
therefore against peace in the middle east from the Palestinian
viewpoint. Also, that not everyone wants America's exportation of
American values, religion, ideals or anything else American. In that
way, America is the "great satan" I didn't it down verbatim and I wrote
it. But I will widen the area slightly and then drop it. America seems
to have gotten the idea that because America is successful, then all the
world has but to copy us - stuff!  Sally