RE: Four freedoms

Sinclair, you should be flattered.  I've only received 3 as of this morning.
I emailed the person that sent me all three.  I suspect that he isn't aware
of the mailings.  I also noted that the email had an underscore preceding
his email address.  Unless the underscore is removed, the email will bounce.

Late Monday I received a warning from McAfee, my virus protection software
provider, regarding a virus that AVERT has raised to High Risk for
Consumers.

It is a good time for everyone to make sure that their virus software is up
to date.  Doesn't do much for wrinkles, however.

Aye,

Mel