Hollyhill Sinclair's

My Grandfather was Alfred Law Sinclair, he had two brothers , one named William Frederic who died May 15 1900, The other brother was named Donald Brook, he died June 1879.There was also two sisters, One named Jemima Sarah , She married 10Th February 1897 to Capt.Alexander Montgomery Stewart of Killendarrogh.The second sister was named Dorothea Mary.Should any one have any Tie's or information on the above please contact me through the Sinclair /Quarterman.org

Yours Truly,

Ian C. Sinclair
icsinclair@home.com