Re: H.R.H. the Prince Andrew, Duke of York to visit America

The only decent that I  know is some Sinclair's live in Windsor.   However
if you want to know about Australian Sinclair, convict,criminals or free
settlers check out  www.sinclairaustralia.com  look under the genealogy
section you find over 1700 Australian birth indexes.  Annie has been working
night and day, (no fun for me) putting together a complete list births,
deaths and marriages will be soon on the site.  Victorian births are now
complete for years 1836 to 1901.

If all the Chinamen in the world walked past you single file you would never
see the end of them in one lifetime because of the birth rate.  If Annie
does not stop fooling with the computer I might have all the time in the
world to count Chinamen.

Sinclair