Re: Jefferson a Mason?

       As always, Sinclair, we thank you for your information.  I appreciate
knowing Jefferson's and Douglas's Sinclair relationship.

       I do not remember seeing Jefferson's name on lists of noted Mason's.
I will watch for it and report any news.

       While we are talking about Masons--Last evening, I learned that the
Masons have raised over 1 million dollars for the current disaster relief.
There were many Masons in the buildings that were attacked.  The Grand Lodge
of N.Y. is leading this effort.

       Your Cousin, Ivan of Trafalgar